Adobe Application Manager10.0
Adobe Application Manager Review
A review of Adobe Application Manager by Sven Sørensen
Adobe Application Manager is an official tool from Adobe which provides the ability to update and install applications from the Creative Suite and the Creative Cloud.
The program works by downloading different applications directly from the Adobe servers and fixing errors which occur when attempting to download and install updates and trial versions.
The interface of Adobe Application Manager does not provide any special functions and it easy-to-use but cannot be customized or configured in any meaningful way.
When running the program for the first time, it may download some extras and thus take some extra time to really get access to the program.
Adobe Application Manager is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from software install managers without restrictions. Adobe Application Manager 10.0 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
This AAM patch software is filed under:
- Adobe Application Manager Download
- Freeware Software Install Managers
Compatibility with this AAM patch software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Adobe.
We have tested Adobe Application Manager 10.0 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
Screenshots of Adobe Application Manager (1)
- Download Ranking
- #1 of 59
- McRip VC Redist InstallerInstalls multiple versions of Microsoft runtime packages
- adbFireCompanion program for the Amazon Fire TV and Android Kodi
- Samsung Easy Software ManagerNetbook and laptop software installer management program
- Antivirus RemoverA utility which downloads removal tools for different AV suites
- InstallWatch ProInforms users of changes made by installing different programs